以文本方式查看主题

-  中文XML论坛 - 专业的XML技术讨论区  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/index.asp)
--  『 计算机英语 』  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/list.asp?boardid=39)
----  同事之间如何称呼  (http://bbs.xml.org.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardid=39&rootid=&id=56669)


--  作者:hjx_221
--  发布时间:12/12/2007 5:01:00 PM

--  同事之间如何称呼
同事之间如何称呼

公司里的称呼因为不同的公司文化氛围而有所不同。有的公司严肃正式,称呼一律要带上"先生、女士"等字样,有的则很宽松,直呼名字就可以了。我们来看看F公司里的称呼习惯。

F: Welcome aboard!

欢迎你来本公司工作!

C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier.

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

C: I'll try.

我会试试看。

F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

C: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office.

(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。


W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
46.875ms